Sunday, December 13, 2020

Make You A Powerful Webinar Presentation Slide In Canva











About:

Hi there! Let's do real business here.



I really love what Jim Rohn says, "Don't spend major time on minor things."



You know what, I'm a businessperson. I know what it takes to build a business.



When people tend to design with an artist-based mindset. I design with a businessperson-based mindset.


And if what's keeping you concerned is "Why does this guy charge way more what's usually on Fiverr?", then you know, I don't just design slides.


I make them work well.



Now let me ask you this question. Is this presentation valuable to you?


If yes, how valuable? Measure it with the goal in your mind.
Is your goal to make 1K or 50 bucks with this webinar/pitch?


If no, let's not do this.


You know what, if something feels expensive, then either that thing is not important to you, or you just don't have the ROI in your mind.



Why Canva?



It's easy-to-use professional design software. Probably thousands—if not millions of people have profited by using that software. And, I'm bringing that app to use with you.


Sounds great?



My service will give you:

· Modern-class presentation slides

· Commercial use rights

· 1 rounds of revisions



Thanks for your time.

Let's move on to our terms.

Reviews


:

Very pleased with the experience. Any feed submitted was well received and executed quickly. Very happy!

:

He did not deliver on time. He did not give me what I asked for. When we agreed on the presentation he then change it to something totally different that I did not like. He told m to get someone use to do the job seen he could not do any revisions.

:

Zaidan2000 did a terrific job on my Canva presentation. All turned out beautifully...a very talented slide designer with excellent communication skills. Highly recommended!

:

AMAZING WORK.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment