Friday, December 11, 2020

Make Investor Pitchdeck Presentation











About:

Dear Leader,

Are you looking for an effective trendy presentation design?



Are you looking a most lucrative, informative & custom modern presentation design?

You are in the right place. 



Did you know? 

The effective presentation visuals will do 50% of your job of your presentation? The best way to deliver in an easiest way is a simple modern pitch deck illustration.

 

MY PACKAGE WILL COVER

☛ A complete Investor Pitch Deck

☛ A complete Sales Pitch Deck

☛ Unique Custom Design Presentation Slides

☛ Custom Designed Premium Info Graphic Contents

☛ Easily Editable Source File.

☛ Eye Catchy Lucrative Effective Content Design Guaranteed.

 

And many more!!



ABOUT MYSELF

I’m a Computer Science graduated. Currently doing MBA & founder of I_BD which is a tech farm. Apart from strong market knowledge, graphics designing, front end development & running tech businesses experience I believe would add an edge in your presentation design.

 

***Inbox me & discuss about the product first and have a look some of my works. As I believe the more you can make me understood I can reach that much of your requirements.



I promise you won't be disappointing.!

 

Regards

A K A S H

 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Everything is perfect. Thank you for your professionalism and creativity. I recommend his services. Great guy!

Seller's Response:

My investor pitch deck looks very professional and eye catching. He’s a great communicator and he’s very understanding. I would definitely recommend his expertise. Thank you so much I am satisfied.

:

Working with this seller was great. I needed the document done in Canva and he hit the nail right on the head. We walked through all my revisions and he sent me screen shots/questions to be clear on what he needed to change. Process worked well and we ended up with a great product that we have to add some finishing / internal touches too and then we are done. Highly recommend this seller AND it was a smooth process working with him. Great job.

:

Thanks for all your co-operation and for the suggestion which made it possible to be a good product.

:

Good presentation done




No comments:

Post a Comment