Friday, December 4, 2020

Creat The Powerpoint Presentation











About:

Please contact me before ordering to discuss how I can help you achieve your goals.


You want your business to get noticed and stand out from the competition. With this gig, I will create for you an impressive PowerPoint presentation that will connect your business and your audience.  


Why work with me?


I am a professional print & presentation designer with more than 20 years of experience helping small, medium and large businesses.


What do you get from working with me?


Proved professional service, meaning great design delivered on time.


What do you need to get started?


You must have your content ready: logos, copy and images (please notice that commercial use requires that all used images be properly licensed)


How the Design Process works?


  • We discuss your needs and goals.
  • Creative concepts are presented: two or three initial concepts(depending on your package) to choose the right fit for your needs!
  • Full piece draft based on the chosen concept, and ready to be reviewed.
  • Up to two, three or unlimited rounds for revisions depending on the package purchased: I'll work with your feedback to ensure great results!
  • Final Delivery of high resolution, ready-to-print files, 100% original designs.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment