Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Design Effective Presentations For You











About:

Design gig. You have to provide a text or business plan.



Please contact me before you place an order so we can both be sure I can meet your needs and deliver a top-quality pitch.




Hi, I am Nida. I am reliable, and I emphasize long-term business relationships. That's why I provide unlimited revisions, and I will work on your project until you are delighted. Also, I will keep you updated all the way, and deliver your pitch deck in a few steps. 



I will:



  • make your pitch deck unique, with a high emphasis on its visual design, 
  • find and place appropriate (free) pictures, 
  • create unique graphs, objects, (3D) infographics and put them tactically,
  • make it custom and match the colors in it with the colors of your logo,
  • give suggestions on what to add so your investors would be more interested.




what you get with the basic gig:



  • Effective and clean 10 slide powerpoint presentation
  • 48-hour express delivery.
  • UNLIMITED revisions until you are absolutely fully satisfied.
  • Friendly communication and support.


*Please note that for the basic gig, I expect the content to be provided.



Prices can be negotiated for bulk orders! Don't hesitate to drop me a message.




Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment