Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Create Powerpoint Presentation And Investor Pitch Deck











About:





Everyone doesn't have enough skill/time to prepare nice presentation. So I am here to help them. Be it


  • Investor pitch deck
  • Sales presentation
  • Business presentation
  • Or any other presentation


Process


  1. You place order.
  2. I send few initial slide design to confirm your taste as everyone has different one.
  3. I proceed further only once you confirm unless you are not responding.
  4. Deliverable: Editable PPT +  PDF + unlimited revisions 


Please Note:


I Don’t type content I need content in editable form.
I Don’t work with Adobe, png and Pdf files. I prefer Ppt and Word file.



***Prices may change depending on the content provided.



* Contact First to Discuss, it will help us to deliver exactly what you are looking for *







Come with me to experience the BEST SERVICE on Fiverr™



THANK YOU AND LOOK FORWARD TO WORKING WITH YOU

Reviews


:

resposd to changes requested

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment