Thursday, November 28, 2019

Design Modern Powerpoint Slides Presentation











About:

** PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACE AN ORDER! **



Hi everyone,



If you're looking for a presentation design or redesign the old one, I will provide the eye catching presentation for you as I believe a good presentation design is a step to successful.



- POWERPOINT SLIDES 



I deliver ppt file (+free PDF/GOOGLE SLIDES/KEYNOTE per request). 

I offer revisions (based on the packages you choose), but they do not apply if you change the content. I will CHARGE EXTRA as new content means to spend my extra time and efforts



Before placing the order, please provide the below information 

- Project description

- Company information for reference - website, styling guideline etc.

- Content in each powerpoint slide - text, images, logo etc.



You can provide some reference about what you want in presentation.



If you have something similar but not exactly same as the gigs description, just drop me a message!



Fast delivery & 100% Satisfaction!



Look forward to work with you!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment