Thursday, November 26, 2020

Create Impactful PPT In 4 Hours











About:

Today, grabbing your readers and keeping them engaged is paramount. This also dominantly results as part and parcel of it contributing to various businesses that lurk presentations & proposals with ingenuity and appealing designs that grasps the attention of readers.

 I having professional experience as a content writer & business developer who has made numerous contributions in Social media articles, feature articles, SEO blog posts, business proposals and presentations for numerous websites and online publications. Hooking readers with content and design is what I do, and I am thrilled to bring my expertise to the Fiverr market. 



What working with me looks like:



Step 1: We will chat about your unique content needs with PPT.  We'll discuss topic, tone, and style, along with design templates, and any special needs you may require for an effective PPT. 



Step 2: I will then get to work researching, outlining, arranging, getting stock images, designing ppt template and polishing your article. 



Step 3: I will deliver your professional quality article in the agreed-upon time frame, and you will have a chance to request 3 revisions to meet your exact needs. 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment