Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Create Architectural Portfolio, Brochures And Presentations











About:

WELCOME TO MY GIG!



I will design your presentations in format of architectural sheets,photo edits, brochure, banners, power point presentation & video presentations.



I have gathered enormous experiences in this sector as a professional, working under different studios for 2 years. So, be confident that I will happily ensure designing your dream into presentations.



INCLUDED IN THIS GIG:



  • Architectural project Portfolio Design
  • Brochure Design
  • Adobe Photoshop & Light room works
  • Power point presentation
  • Video Presentations like intro, portfolio video, birthday video etc.




  • ****Source Files will be provided For All***



BEFORE YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER:



PLEASE CONTACT ME FIRST for complete understanding of the project and provide me with the necessary info.



- I will then confirm pricing and deadline of the project.



It will be my pleasure to work with you!

Reviews


:

As always, he is very skilled. Will definitely use her services again. This was a very complex project and I am very pleased with the output. Excellent communication, attention to detail, and really beautiful execution. I've even learned a lot myself about file preparation during the process so I would highly recommend it.

:

It's my second project with her. Impressive as usual. Definitely will use her again. Highly recommended.

:

Excellent work thanks

:

Alright work speed can be improved

:

she's really nice and patient, it was lovely working with her




No comments:

Post a Comment