Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Design A Modern Investment Pitch Deck











About:

 Are you looking for an investor pitch deck that captivates your audience? 



Then you are at the right place! :) I will custom create a pitch deck for you that is modern, simple, and clean, but also hits the core of the message you are trying to share!



Just provide the content ready for each slide and I will deliver the makeover your presentation much deserves. 



Couple things to note before we get started:



▸  Please note that you need to provide the text that is ready to go as a slide format (I will accept business plans or other files for an additional fee).



▸ I am flexible to work in PowerPoint, Keynote, or Google Slides - just let me know your preference!



▸ You will receive the original ppt file and PDF version.



▸ Please feel free to message me anytime before placing an order or during the time that I am working on your project! 



I understand how important the pitch can be to you, and I never will overlook the fact that you and your ideas deserve the best quality work I can provide. 



**Please message me first before placing an order**



Reviews


:

She was great to work with. Thank you!

:

Best fiver experience I've ever had

:

Professional and prompt. Quality also meets our expectations.

:

She is awesome!!

:

She is very patient and does great work.




No comments:

Post a Comment