Sunday, April 26, 2020

Show You How To Create An Online Course











About:

I'll show you how to create an online course, that you can sell on online platforms, on your website, or as part of a package to your clients / customers.



I'll show you step by step how i've used this very same process to create over 100 courses online. It is a video course and I cover what software to get, what microphone to use, how to record and how to edit.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

She is great!

:

Nice Pre-recorded instruction. Good value for a novice like me. Thanks, Lisa.

:

She sold you something you can get for free

:

This buyer is a liar. You cannot get the course I created and produced 'for free'. I have created over 110 online courses and I teach you the method on my course. My course is exactly as described. I do wish people would READ the description before chatting nonsense.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment