Saturday, July 18, 2020

Design Competent Presentation To Engage Your Audience











About:

(IMPORTANT: Please make sure you read the Gig Description below and inbox me before placing an order)

I’ve an experience to work with global brands over the last 20 years and as part of my job I do make presentation on different projects regularly. I’m an expert on Powerpoint presentation and Google Slides. You can rely on me.

MY PRESENTATION SERVICES ARE:

  • Optimize an existing Powerpoint or Google Slides
  • Convert all slides in PDF
  • Industry/Project related slides and Images
  • Customize templates with your logo and color scheme
  • Niche presentation decks for appropriate segment
  • Brand New presentation slides for Powerpoint & Google Slides
  • Create/Insert charts and graphics


PLEASE provide me TEXTS and IMAGES for each presentation slides to ensure it is competent and fulfilling your expectations. The TEXTS should be in editable format( word, note or ready to use texts). Please DO NOT provide scanned document to ensure accuracy.



100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED



Let me help you to take your presentation to the next level where your audience will remain engaged, focused and action driven.



Thanks a ton for your interest! I'm looking forward to working with you on your next competent presentation.





Reviews


: : : : :





Design Competent Presentation To Engage Your Audience

No comments:

Post a Comment