Monday, July 13, 2020

Create Investor Pitch Deck Or Powerpoint Presentations











About:

Please contact me before placing your order.



If you want Powerpoint presentation / Investor Pitch deck / Business presentation. Then you are on right place.




Just fill the requirements,tell me with detail what you want and place your order. You will receive your delivery before time.



You can provide me:

  • MS Word file.
  • PPT.
  • Any image that contains the data.
  • MS Excel file.
  • If you have PDF file then i will convert it.


I will made Custom template, add animations, info graphics, add photos, research and market research.And i will provide you video and PDF of your file for free.



When i make first 20% slides. Then i will send you file for testing, please check it and tell me that i am on right way or what more changes you want.



If you want samples of my work then please inbox me. I will send you some template samples.


Feel free to inbox.

Thanks, Have a nice day.



Regards: Hammadarif615

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great Job!

Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot sir for tip.

Seller's Response:

Very fast and good correction if PP presentation, thank you!

Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot

:

Good & co-operative







Create Investor Pitch Deck Or Powerpoint Presentations

No comments:

Post a Comment