Sunday, July 5, 2020

Create Powerpoint Presentation For Your Business











About:

      Hello and WELCOME to my Gig!



     Assalam-o-Alikum I am Muhammad Bilal .



.I am a full time freelancer and PowerPoint Presentation professional. I have good knowledge about Ms-word, Ms-excel, Ms PowerPoint and PDF conversion
.



 I am Responsible, Dedicated and willing to learn new things.I have 4 year experience in PowerPoint Presentation work and others.I pay great attention to details and quality of my work. I highly respect deadlines and I am completely dedicated to my job. 


 Services I provide

* PowerPoint Presentation 
* Ms- PowerPoint 

* Ms-Word  

* PDF conversion
* Web Research and Scraping


                          ***Please send a message before placing order and complete instructions of work to be done***


   you will get on time delivery 

Reviews


: : : : :





Create Powerpoint Presentation For Your Business

No comments:

Post a Comment