Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Coach You On Your Public Speaking, Or Presentation Skills











About:

I believe that there are 2 major factors for people's success - communication and influence. You cannot achieve your goals, or outstanding results, without them.



When you engage in public speaking these 2 skills are put to the test. Some people are naturally good at public speaking and you may think that it's a gift. Well, it's not - it's a skill that you can learn and perfect with time.  



My goal is to help you prepare for a public speaking event, or a presentation. If you are about to stand in front of a crowd and interact with them - I can help. 



I am a learning professional with over 8 years of experience. For the most part, I do public speaking for a living. The reason why I do this is simple - I like to help people grow and develop as better professionals and individuals.



Looking forward to helping you succeed!



P.S. - you can always reach out to me with questions prior ordering. 



Reviews


:

great turnaround time and articulation of feedback of a video call I had with a client. I will work with him again soon.

:

Stan helped me a lot with improving my presentation skills.

:

Amazing. Highly recommend

:

Stan was excellent and gave valuable feedback !

:

Awesome coaching session Fiverr should unlock 6 stars review for Stan







Coach You On Your Public Speaking, Or Presentation Skills

No comments:

Post a Comment