Monday, December 2, 2019

Design PowerPoint Or Prezi Presentation











About:

Greetings!


I will create a Powerpoint or Prezi presentation with the following characteristics:
  • Design and Format complying the audience needs
  • A concrete argument and pleasing conclusion
  • A Tight Focus on Subject
  • No verbosity but a concise and complete text
  • A purposeful use of artwork
  • Statistical evidences
  • Proper referencing with in-text citation
  • Sounds and Animations (If required)


I am self-motivated and efficient in the industry and I believe my strengths and skills make me a perfect fit for creating your Powerpoint or Prezi presentation.


I am great at meeting tight deadlines and originality is always my priority!


Inbox me and let's work together :)


Thank you.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very good seller. Easy to communicate. Responds very quick. Delivered ahead of deadline.

:

Thank You!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment