Friday, December 13, 2019

Create An Attractive Ppt For You From Notes And Web Research











About:

Assalam o Alikum.

Hello welcome to mr_ali02 on Fiverr.com.

Attention: 

1: First contact me before place an order.

2: No mature work please.

3: No orders are take outside the platform of Fiverr.



I have good experience with Microsoft Power Point basic skills and easily do Microsoft Power Point related work for you. I shall try my best to give you quality work in proper time.

These are the services which I provide in this gig.

  • Manually prepare the slides from the data source given by you
  • Specialized in preparing presentation from notes like pdf, word etc
  • Convert data from PDF to PPT
  • Convert hand written data to PPT
  • Web Searching
  • Image to PPT
  • Copy Paste Work
  • Convert PPT File into PDF
  • Insert Pictures, animations and sound effect to make presentation more attractive.


Thanks for your time you spend to read this gig description. I hope this is a start of our ever lasting business relation.

Also check this link if you want other services

https://www.fiverr.com/mr_ali02/enter-upto-100-excel-entries-for-you

https://www.fiverr.com/mr_ali02/type-4-word-pages-for-you

Reviews


:

Professiobal seller! Outstanding work is delivered. Highly recommend this gig and definitely come back again! Thank you so much.

:

Very professional seller. I ordered previously and stayed happy so I come back. Highly recommend.

:

Absolutely fantastic! Good quality and fast delivery, very happy with the result!

:

Good Job. Thank you.

:

Great job. Well done as usual. I will definitely be back. Thank you so much!




No comments:

Post a Comment