Thursday, December 19, 2019

Design Powerpoint And Investors Pitch Deck In 12 Hours











About:

Transforming Ideas into PowerPoint Slides



I am a PowerPoint Presentation or Pitch deck Designer and Creator with 7 Years + experience, I have helped many clients in Local and Global Freelancer Market since 2012. I will design Top Notch , Branded and professional presentation or Pitch Deck fast and conveniently in less than two days.



Please Check My Portfolio of Presentations here,

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1pL9YP5_nZYsTY7gvJuy-zA9MzeuOBtfW



What will I provide?

  •     High quality images display
  •     Stock images
  •     Theme design
  •     Quality Design
  •     Unique template
  •     An existing presentation Clean  
  •     Add transitions professionally  
  •     Infographics
  •     Insert charts
  •     Source File.
  •     Graph and chart


If you need your work done within 8 hours, Then message me :)



Give me the requirements, and I'll do the rest.

Your Satisfaction is Our Priority



I look forward to working with you! :)

Reviews


:

He is the best. He is quite fast in delivering the design. The quality is superb. I recommend him to my other colleagues.

:

great work!! I got what I wanted and more. Excellent skills.

:

great work so helpful excellent communication and finally the quality of work is superb....definitely use for next coming projects...

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment