Monday, December 2, 2019

Design A Clean And Modern Presentation Or Pitch Deck











About:

I will design an exciting and clean presentation or pitch deck for your project.



I have worked with many startups and established business to develop pitch decks in various industries. Many of the companies I have developed presentations for have successfully raised funds from Venture Capitalists or other acquiring companies. Additionally, I have also created intricate business presentations for high-level executives at a couple startups in the biotech industry. 



Furthermore, I am an entrepreneur myself and have started a few businesses myself, so I understand the importance of a quality pitch deck and how it can possibly change your business.



My number one rule is to make sure that your information is correctly handled. If you want me to sign an NDA, I would be more than happy to do so!



Please note that this is strictly a design job. You know your business or presentation the best, I do not add/edit/remove the current content you have for your presentation.



I look froward to working with you!



Cheers!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment