Monday, April 27, 2020

Design Professional Power Point Presentations For Your Need











About:

Welcome to my Gig,

I have a Bachelor of  Business management  degree and over 5 years of designing , presentation creation experience. I specialized in Presentation designing, writing, Review and editing in English

 Do you need to impress your audience?, but don't have time to create or design a professional PowerPoint presentation yourself? then you are in the right place. This gig will provide you a professional PowerPoint slides for your presentation.

What I offer

 

Customized work

Urgent delivery

Pictures in your presentations

Free unlimited revisions

Originality

 

How we will start Work together?



1.       Send me your content first so I can review it.

2.       I give you a suitable quote and a delivery time frame based on my gig packages.

3.       I complete the presentation and deliver within the agreed time frame.



So, feel free to contact me anytime.                        



Let's start to discuss your requirements.

Best Regards.

Chanaka.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment