Monday, April 27, 2020

Create A Superior Powerpoint Presentation For You











About:

Thank you for considering me for your next PowerPoint Presentation project.



I am Usman. Powerpoint Designer. Today I work as a freelance Powerpoint designer with an updated Design sense, skills and freedom to adapt to a wide range of different realities (from Companies to individuals) with specific needs and to help them to reach out to success on their audiences.



If you need to create, redesign or tidy up your Presentation in a professional way, I would be happy to assist you!



My Offerings:

  • Branded Identity Template
  • Business Presentation
  • Marketing Presentation
  • Sales Presentation
  • Training Presentation
  • Personal Resume Presentation
  • Investor Pitch Deck
  • Or any other presentation


Main Features:
  • 100% Eye-catching, unique and professional work 
  • Source files include 
  • Creative and eye-catching design
  • Unlimited revisions until you are 100% satisfied.


Working With Me You Will Get:


  • 100% Money-Back Guarantee
  • Super-Fast & Friendly Support
  • 100% Customer Satisfaction
  • Commercial Right

  • Unique Concept for Every Client
  • High-Quality Graphics

**If my packages don't suit you please message me, I will be happy to hear from you!

Looking Foward to Work with you.

Regards: Usman Niamat

Reviews


:

Wow! Such s fantastic work. He's is probably the best person to work with on Fiverr. He went way beyond my expectations. Highly recommend!The presentation came out beautiful and I hope you are available to more projects!!

:

excellent service provided outstanding videos in a timely manner on above and beyond I highly recommend him for services I can definitely take care of your project needs. I give him 10 Stars

:

Delivered on time

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment