Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Design Digitally Fillable Workbook Or Ebook Pages











About:

I will design a wonderful Fillable Digital Workbook in for your business or e-book. 



You will get: 

  • Beautifully designed Digital Workbook.
  • There will be Fillable Fields included for Text if you require any.
  • Colors inspired by your Branding and Logo. 
  • a 3D Mockup 
  • .PDF file format as default 




Pages will be depending on your package or you can always add more pages, add logos or photographs and Print Ready PDF by ordering Gig- Extras. 



If there are any queries, send me a message I'd love to help you! 



Please contact me prior to ordering to avoid any miscommunication or misunderstanding. 









Reviews


Seller's Response:

Nice work. Timely delivery. Good graphic designer. Will use again in the future!

Seller's Response:

This is the only seller I use for design.

:

This is my favorite seller on Fiverr!

:

Fabulous work. well done. Thank you

:

Outstanding Experience :)




No comments:

Post a Comment