Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Design A Perfect Powerpoint Presentation For Your Business











About:

Hello,
My name is Anum Sajid and having 10 year experience in Microsoft office, PPT expert.



i will prepare a professional and nice presentation for your business.  



Be it
  • Investor pitch deck
  • Technical presentation
  • Business presentation

  • Educational/Training presentation
  • Marketing


In my all packages, I will provide following services without any additional cost:

  • Design a custom template - I can match the layout to your company theme, logo or your preference.
  • Add images, info-graphs, tables and graphs.
  • Format texts by using a clean font and arrange with neat alignments.
  • Deliver source file, in editable PPTX. format (also as a PDF file). 
  • License for for-profit business use.
  • Unlimited revisions until you’re 100% satisfied or I will give your money back.



What I need from you



  • Number of slides to design
  • Content for slides
  • Color theme
  • Any designs you like 


Why Me?

I am offering you a premium power point presentation design with a combination of colors in a balanced way consistent templates and animated images.



Thanks:)

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment