Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Create Very Impressive And Beautiful Powerpoint Presentation











About:

                      

   

Welcome to every one . You will get here very professional world class standard Power point Presentation and Pitch Deck . Get more professional design.Give Guarantee if does not receive satisfaction.Fast working. You will not disappointed of my work.



In my Basic Package You will get : 



  1. 10 slides 
  2. Commercial use 
  3. Unlimited Revisions


In my Standard Package : 



  1.   20 slides 
  2.   Commercial use 
  3.   Unlimited Revisions
  4.   Source File 


 In my Premium Package :



  1.    40 slides 
  2.    Commercial use 
  3.    Unlimited Revisions
  4.    Source File 


File Formats You will get : 



  1.  JPEG
  2.  PNG
  3.  PPT 
  4.  PDF
  5. GIF
  6. WEB PAGE etc...


 Just need quick brief of how you think presentation should go.

I need ready content for each slides.



Feel free to ask if you have any questions regarding my Gig!

I look forward to hearing from you !!!



 100℅ Satisfaction is Guaranteed..

 

Thank You!!


Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment