Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Create A Powerpoint Presentation For You











About:

Please always contact me in the Message before Placing Order. Knowing your needs is The most important thing for me. 



I create a Professional PowerPoint Presentation / Pitch Deck  Presentation for your Business/Educational/Marketing Purpose. Highly customized design with high-end visuals. 



What are the Features of my Gig?
  1. Custom Design Template from scratch for every customers based on their Brand Design & Identity.

  2. Generic Stock Images, Icons, Vectors, Graphical Elements with Transitions/Animations.

  3. Elegant Design that will help your Business Grow.


Customer's To Do:Please provide all the necessary details about your requirements. I'm always available in the event you need to review or change anything



Please Provide me the Actual Slide Text Content which you want to place in the Presentation as I'm not providing the content writing/editing/filtering service in the Presentation.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment