Tuesday, May 19, 2020

A Power Point Presentation For You











About:

I am a creator , I use to create MS power point presentation for my customer. 

Fiverr
is a platform where i create and work for you as independent as you want.

You want a presentation which look's sensible make a impact sensible and value of money, then you have me to do it for you.

Each and Every PPT I have make yet was really approachable and well to do business, education ,sales, marketing and other factors. 

I will  make PPTS (Power Point Presentation) for you to grow your business faster and ideas look cooler as per as attractive.

As per your concern your product  (Presentation) will be as shown as my GIG and it depends on your data.

Again as per your concern if you choose a basic package don't expect to get more than a basic package which is limited to 10 slide.

If you want to make your presentation more then 10 slide as a basic presentation like 12 or 13 then you have to pay extra money for that.

Others are shown in the packages.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment