Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Be Your Microsoft Office Expert











About:

I will make your PowerPoint slides for academics and professional purposes

You can send me your material or you can just tell me your topic and I’ll find the material myself      (Additional charges). You can contact me before placing the order.

I can make your excel work even better by doing different things like:

·         A good color scheme to your excel sheet and appropriate font size

·         Remove duplicates and sorting the file (alphabetically or date wise)

·         Apply borders to the content

·         Conversion of different file like bank statements or credit card to excel sheets

·         Make a full list of different things (guests names etc.) on excel

 

 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment