Saturday, May 30, 2020

Make Professional Power Point Presentation











About:

I am professional  and I can Creat World class power point presentation for your bussiness . You will make happy after I give you World class PPT . Your bussiness growing up day by day 

I have 10 years of experience in designing training content, workshops and business presentations. I am a certified "Trainer" holding certificate from The Learning Institute, United Kingdom. I am expert at designing customized training programs and workshops. You name it and I'll design course content for you. 



Features of Customized Presentations are:



  • Pre-Training Assessments
  • Course Outline
  • Trainer Notes 
  • Relevant Videos 
  • Workbook for Participant
  • Feedback Forms
  • Post-Training Assessments


Presentation Tool: 

  • PowerPoint
  • Adobe Captivate (for e-learning courses)




                      Thank You



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment