Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Design An Investor Pitch Deck For Your Business











About:

My pitch decks, are built around best-practices for investment professionals and can be amended according to the type of investor which needs to be addressed.  



I am only offering design services. 
All content should be provided by the client.



Please write me a message if you want a combination of business advisory services and design services. My background in Deal Advisory can add value to your investor search.



What I can offer:



  • Professional Investment pitch deck
  • Deal advisory services

The delivery includes a fully editable state of the art presentation and a PDF file.

Have a custom request? Send me a message and let’s discuss about it.

Work Samples can be requested via message.

The samples are for viewing purposes only and may not be downloaded. 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment