Saturday, May 30, 2020

Civil Engineering Site, Grading, Storm, Utilities Design Drawings











About:

If you have any question please fell free to contact me anytime.

and please contact me before ordering.

Breakdown of items I can help you with.

Basic Slides:(Up to 5 acres per GIG)

  • Professionally Convert Your Topographical Data into Civil 3D drawing.
  • Create 3D Surface from Surveyor Data or Survey Points.
  • Draft the Existing Site Plan.
  • Create Depth Contours at desired Interval.
  • Create 3D Surface Models for Elevation Analysis.
  • Create 3D Surface Models for Slope Analysis.
  • Create 3D Surface Models for Watershed Analysis.
  • Create Alignments with Stationing.

 Standard Slides:(Up to 5 acres per GIG)

  • Draft the Proposed Site Plan from pdf, jpg or sketch.
  • Create proposed Grading Plan for 5 acres area.
  • Volume Calculations Report.
  • Create Longitudinal Profiles for Roads, drainage ditch.
  • Create Cross Sections.
  • Setting the border and title block.

 Premium Slides:(Up to 5 acres per GIG)

  • Grading Plan for areas up to 5 acres per GIG.

  • Road Cross Sections at desired stationing Interval.

  • Road Profiles with the existing and Proposed Grades.

  • Pipe Network with Profiles.

  • Storm Drainage Analysis w/Report.




Reviews


Seller's Response:

This was my first use of the Fiverr platform. My experience was excellent. Joel gave really prompt responses and a quality service from inquiry to order and completion. I would definitely use him again and recommend his services to anyone.

:

Joel was super thorough and realistically responsive to evaluate my technical civil grading issues. As a licensed architect myself who works with engineers frequently, Joel really shows his high quality level of professionalism. I highly recommend him and would work with him again.

:

Great experience and delivered the work as requested.

:

Joel did an excellent job on my project. His communication was quick and he delivered the work ahead of schedule. He handled all my changes quickly for an excellent finished product. I highly recommend working with him.

:

Excelente client. Always comunicantes his expectations.




No comments:

Post a Comment