Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Create Powerpoint Presentation For Any Purpose











About:

 I will design your PowerPoint .I offer professional powerpoint designs and templates at very attractive rates. Just provide me with the content and I will pull out a modern powerpoint presentation from it. 



What this gig covers:



I will do 10 slides for $10, for more slides check out the gig extras. If there are a lot of details on a slide it will be more. Check with me first if you are unsure.



We'll take your content and turn it into a beautiful and professional powerpoint presentation or have you design one of your own using our templates.



If you have any question(s) do not hesitate to contact me, I will respond ASAP (usually in minutes). Thank you

Reviews


: : : : :





Create Powerpoint Presentation For Any Purpose

No comments:

Post a Comment