Friday, August 14, 2020

Create Modren Powerpoint Presentations Keynotes And Googleslides











About:

As a business professional I’ve immersed myself in the start-up arena, including building my own initiative. I’ve worked with world class mentors, entrepreneurs and mentors, and know the processes I’d expect to see every successful start-up go thorough, from customer discovery, idea validation, business model design, through to seeking suitable funding. This, along with my strategic consulting experience places me well to provide out of the box pitch decks to include:

·         Cover Design

·         Introduction

·         Problem Statement

·         Solution Statement

·         Competition

·         Competitive Edge

·         Business Model

·         Marketing Plan

·         Management Team

·         Capital Requirement

·         Use of Funds

·         Financial Projections for 3 years

Note: Please contact me before placing your order.

Want to know more about My services? Contact me and I'll be happy to help.

Choose Wisely, Choose Perfect. 

Thank You.



Reviews


:

Wonderful job! She was very responsive around the clock and was responsive to added information and requests. Her communication skills are perfect and she is very professional. The end product is amazing! I will absolutely use her for any work that I need done.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment