Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Promotional Powerpoint Presentation











About:

I'm capable and have great experience in doing any kind of Youtube management, Excel formulas ,dashboard and  pivot tables , Network troubleshoot and design , Windows XP ,7 ,8 10 installation and troubleshoot, PDF conversion , etc and other various related business works. "



All Type of Admin work.



Note: Please send me a message if you need services other than listed above, I will take care 100%.



Solmix

Reviews


:

Solmix was amazingly attentive and made sure to get every detail answered so that my order would be exactly as I wanted it to. He even delivered way ahead of time, so DEFINITELY worth it! Clear, respectful and direct communications, above my expectations.

:

Seller achieved my goal. It required a little tweaking from me to meet my standard.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment