Monday, August 3, 2020

Make Supreme Powerpoint Presentation Design











About:

please TEXT me before you place your Order!!!


Hello,
My name is Rubaiyat Maruf.i am a professional powerpoint Designer and i have been creating professional graded Powerpoint presentation/Business presentation/Pitch Dck since 2015.i have worked with several renowned Companies like LandingPad, AlphaMan Apparels and so on.


Here check My Work: https://1drv.ms/f/s!Am5YhbHidTYfhCM4NzkRzogSEEY6



i will Provide:

  • High-Quality powerpoint Presentation
  • Business Presentations
  • Custom Template
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Infographic Animations
  • Graph & chart Optimization
  • convert ppt file into pdf/jpeg/video

  • 100% unique ideas and Design
  • Fast communication


i will provide 100% refund if you are not satisfied with my service.Feel free to contact with me if you have any questions regarding my service.Get the best powerpoint presentation Design, The best Service on Fiverr.


Thank You
Rubaiyat Maruf









Reviews


:

Excellent service and delivery! Would recommend !!

:

Always does amazing work!

:

This seller was simply amazing. Provided excellent work very quickly. He was very thorough and asked many questions to ensure that I was satisfied. I look forward to working with him again in the future!

:

Excellent work.....highly recommended.........i am a returning buyer of this seller and every time he does the job with perfection.he had done more than 7 works of me and every time he gave me the best work....great response,Fast delivery.good at creative works.i will order more

:

Overall didn't enjoy the experience and will have to hire another creative to fix the presentation. Have ordered a package according to size of the job but was asked for more money consistently. The job has been delayed for over a week and delivered very sloppy. Had to ask for many adjustments but eventually just gave up and went elsewhere.




No comments:

Post a Comment