Monday, August 31, 2020

Design Business Powerpoint Presentation Professionally











About:

Welcome To My Gig!



I am offering professional PowerPoint Presentation design for you. I have 7 years plus experience in PowerPoint.



You just need to provide me ready content for each slide.



  • Business Presentation
  • Pitch Deck
  • Startup Deck
  • Investor Pitch Deck
  • University Assignment
  • College Presentation
  • Meeting room Presentation


I am specially good at designing -



  • Diagram
  • Business plan
  • Chart
  • Icons
  • Info graphics
  • Process
  • Flow Chart


My designs are modern colors, process, diagram, timeline, SWOT analysis, Portfolio, Maps and Animation. I also available for PowerPoint to Video convert & Audio Sync in PowerPoint.



I always use unique styles for designing a great presentation.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment