Thursday, August 6, 2020

Create Stunning, Modern Powerpoint Presentations











About:

All it takes to put a lasting impression on your audience/fans/followers is a

a killer PowerPoint which I will create and design it for you personally.

With my PowerPoint skills I will transform an amateur, plain-looking existing PowerPoint content into highly versatile, stunning, and modern graphical slides that will let you shine on the stage as a speaker who has a unique presentation.



I'm open to communication and I accept suggestions easily. If I may disagree with you, I'll try to reason with you and try to convince you with facts not personal opinions on design. If you are not convinced, then I'll do what you had already suggested!



What you will get with my PowerPoint designs:



  • Creating personalized templates from your existing brand identity (e.g. logo...)
  • Redesign or optimize an existing PowerPoint.
  • Convert an existing PowerPoint into a new one

  • Using the provided photos in the presentation
  • If requested, I can convert PowerPoint into a Video
  • Adding charts, graphs...as needed



Can't wait to receive your projects!



Reach me now to get a stunning, modern PowerPoint presentation





Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment