Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Backdrop Or Powerpoint Template Five Slides











About:

About us

i have more than 6 years experience

i don't give a big bio for me from me

i will give you chance to send inbox message and discuss and see sample

you can decide whether you like or not



so lets get started



What we need before we start 



1- You should deliver your logo in PNG, format

2 - Tell us the colors you would like us to use



We also provide Retractable,Pop Up Banner and photo booth holding icons 


# WHY CHOOSE ME ??
  • 100% original work.
  • 100% satisfaction guaranteed until you satisfied.
  • Friendly and reliable communication.
  • Money back guarantee.   

Reviews


Seller's Response:

FAB work!!

Seller's Response:

im so grateful for your 5-star review. Thanks for sharing your rating with me and the community

:

I ask him to recreate something I saw on the internet and he delivered a much better image with his touch. I will be buying form him real soon

:

thanks..and see you soon

:


No comments:

Post a Comment