Sunday, April 26, 2020

Craft Professional Business Presentations











About:

After completion of my 4 years education with Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan, I worked for two years with a prestigious chartered accountant firm, where I was assigned to work on following areas:



  • Business Reports
  • Feasibility Studies
  • SWOT Analysis
  • Tax Planning
  • Financial Forecasting
  • Business Presentations
  • Legal Drafting


During the 2 years tenure, I crafted the aforementioned papers for national and international clients ranging from mid-size entities to industry moguls. Until now, I have worked for sugar, tech, fashion, wood, tires, shoes, medical, engineering, and fertilizer industries.



My work has become my passion now and with all my polished skills, I have decided to work on my own and provide brilliant content to my clients at a very reasonable price.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment