Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Design A Stunning Powerpoint Pitch Deck Presentation











About:

Too difficult to type and discuss your presentation requirement through messages?



I offer officially authorized Skype communication for all my packages




I design creative, elegant and professional PowerPoint presentations including



  • Investor or Startup Pitch Deck / Investor Deck PowerPoint Presentation
  • Business, Corporate Or Company Profile Presentations
  • Sales & Marketing PowerPoint Presentations
  • Any other PowerPoint Presentation


What I need from you



  • Number of slides to design
  • Content for slides
  • Color theme
  • Any designs you like (I'll give live Skype demo of my own presentations. You can choose from them too)
  • Any other instructions



After you place an order we'll have a Skype session to discuss your business, startup or requirement. I'll guide you on how to improve overall impact of the presentation. If you're a startup looking for a pitch deck / investor deck, I also counsel for value additions where you may benefit



If you're a startup looking for a pitch deck / investor deck but do not have the content, I also create entire business plans, conduct market research and provide copywriting. Kindly drop me a message in this case



For FREE basic consultation  drop me a message

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The Skype consultation is an excellent way to introduce the product to the client. Usman did an excellent job of introducing the process to me. Thank you

Seller's Response:

Thank you Denyse for the feedback. It was great talking to you. And I am looking forward to us working together again for the pitch deck.

Seller's Response:

Usman was fantastic. Great communication at the start at the project to agreed expectations and ensuring that the final presentation was what we required. Usman is very professional in his management of the process and we will definitely work with him again for similar projects.

Seller's Response:

Thank you Dominic for the wonderful feedback. It was a pleasure working with you. I look forward to working together again.

Seller's Response:

Thorough look at my store and my ads. One hour call full of useful information. 100% order again




No comments:

Post a Comment