Wednesday, April 1, 2020

A Pitch Deck Or Personalized Presentation











About:

Thank you for checking out my gig.



I am here to help you create your:



- Business Presentation

- Project Proposal

- Pitch Deck 

- Brand Presentation

- Listing Presentation



And any other kind of formal or informal presentation that you may require.



The process is fairly simple: 



1. You send me all the information regarding your presentation.

2. I create a visual design based on your project and brand.

3. I send you the presentation of a couple of slides to confirm the design direction.

4. I proceed once you have confirmed the initial design. 

5. I provide you with an editable PPT file



If you require new graphics or slide adjustment based on your content I will update it for free.



I start work 1 or 2 days after receiving the offer as I have many gigs in order. If you require extra fast delivery please contact me and we can arrange something :) 



If you have any questions regarding the packages, please do not hesitate to contact me

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment