Saturday, April 25, 2020

Modern Minimalist Investor Pitch Presentation











About:

Reliable, Cheap, Fast Service! Be my first client!



I know presentations are valuable to each client, may it be for school, training, or business. I will make the presentations more visually appealing, and easy to understand. 



I need ready content for each slide.



Let me know your:

  • preferred colors
  • specific icons
  • other specifications 


I'll try my best to meet them. For sure, they will be creative, minimalist, and professional looking. 




I deliver pptx file (+free PDF per request) i
ncluding:

- 5 revisions (Not new content, new content means changing the whole slide).



Please Note

- I do not provide research or copywriting services. 

- If you prefer a specific illustration, include them in the files. 



Why you Hire me?
  • Professional work
  • Quick response
  • 100% Satisfaction
  • Friendly Communication

  • Available for any other custom work 




Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment