Friday, May 1, 2020

Create Winning Pitch Deck Presentations











About:

With over +400 presentations for brands such as Disney, Marvel, Jamie Oliver and M&M's

+10 years of marketing experience in consultancy, shopper- and brand marketing.

I have created my own proven presentation principles that will increase your success at investors, events, keynotes or sales presentations.



A winning pitch deck or PowerPoint presentation 
isn't about a few well-designed slides.

It's about making a person or group feel safe that you have the solution to their problem; or that you are the expert that they trust and can learn from.



To achieve this, you need to have an impactful presentation that has a clear structure, strategy, and story that creates that safety.



My goal is to create an impact together on new or existing presentations.

Are you with me? 

Reviews


:

It was great working with Jens. He was extremely responsive and it felt like he understood my business from the minute we connected. He simplified the story we wanted to tell, not just by changing some of the wording, but also by clearly visualizing it. He managed to get back to me in the agreed timeline (3 days), and deliver a deck that I can leverage straight away. I will definitely be in touch in the near future!

:

I really liked that Jensvoets understood the approach of the presentation. He correctly translated the problem of the client and how my service would overcome this. He build different steps/stages which explained the value of my brand in the right steps.

:

Within 3 days I received a brilliant pitch deck from both a story and visual point of view. I worked with many expensive agency's but I this was the best presentation I have seen in a long time. Jens understood my business quickly and was able to identify some key improvements that we could make in my sales pitch. I feel much more confident visiting investors for my business. Until next time!

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment