Sunday, August 2, 2020

Support To You In Human Resources Tasks With My Experience











About:

Hello, I offer my services in the field of Human Resource Management for your company or your personal research. Documents transcription and translate into spanish.


I am a Professional graduated from the University and I have work experience in the area of ​​Human Resources as an Analyst or Coordinator of Labor Relations, I have executed recruitment and selection processes by applying selection tests for competences, use of employment exchanges on the web, updating of organizational charts Among other activities, with precise procedures, I have also held the position of University Professor teaching various subjects such as Language and Communication, I can offer my professional services in the area of ​​Human Resources tasks, I have drawn up contracts for I work for my employees, for this reason I can help you with your tasks.


Mr. Victor Valecillos.



Disclaimer: 
I will only be your writer, I can only handle research, projects and summaries for your personal purposes. I do not offer academic services o support to obtain qualifications as it is against Fiverr policy on Integrity.

Reviews


:

Excelente trabajo! Victor es un gran profesional. Repetiremos!

:

Excelente Job ! Víctor is very efficient in his profession ! Quality work Understand the needs of cliente ! And delivered me express I big hand 🤚 for him Will back to you

:

excellent !

:

Exactly what i needed. Thank you!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment