Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Create An Engaging And Coherent Powerpoint For You











About:

Hi! As someone who has given several presentations/talks to students, clients and public speaking groups, I know how vital a good PowerPoint is! I have ample experience with producing interactive and engaging PowerPoints from personal and academic experience. 

Don't let a poor PowerPoint undermine your presentation! 

What can you expect? 

- An engaging PowerPoint with an aesthetic appropriate to your needs. Educational? Training? Conference? Informal talk? Let me know!

- Unlimited revisions with all Packages. 

Your satisfaction is my priority. 

- Eye-catching graphics, clear and concise text, aesthetically appropriate themes/fonts.

Gig extras: 

Fast Delivery

- Additional Slides

- Audience Interaction: added animation that provides a chance for you to interact with your audience!

PLEASE NOTE

- You need to provide information/content either in pdf./ Word/ Ppt form and I will do the rest :) 

- I will NOT be editing/proofreading the content, I will only focus on the visual appeal of the presentation. 

Thank you. I look forward to working with you :)

ORDER NOW!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment