Monday, September 28, 2020

Create Stunning Powerpoint Or Keynote Presentations For You











About:

  • Need to impress your clients or an audience?
  • Lack of time to create a presentation?
  • Struggling to make a high-impact presentation?


Look no further because I can help you out!



I have worked for an Event Design agency and I was managing start-ups before. One of my responsibilities was creating impactful presentations to present in front of multinationals like Intel and in front of investors as well. I know what it is to make a stunning presentation that not only you but also your audience will like! 



Here is what I can do:



  • I will optimize an existing presentation
  • I will take your content and make it visual & eye-catching in the presentation
  • I can work with both Microsoft Powerpoint and Apple Keynote, just let me know which format you need
  • Unlimited Revisions!
  • Source File Included
  • I will go the extra mile: I will check & consult you on your content


Please Note:



  • Research & Copywriting is not included in my packages
  • I will send a few initial slide designs once your order is placed to know more about your feedback and taste and proceed once you confirm
  • Send me a message if you have any questions or a custom request


Contact Me First Before Ordering!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Nitro_impact was absolutely amazing. Very professional, great work and he made sure I got everything I want. Love it. Will be a returning customer.

Seller's Response:

Excellent service, highly responsive to deadlines. Will use again!

Seller's Response:

An absolute pleasure to work with you, thanks so much!

:

This was my second presentation with him. He is very astute, professional and goes out of his way to meet your needs. Totally recommend his service.

:

Very prompt, sent me 2 slides to view his concepts first, he kept within my guidelines and the presentation looks fabulous! thank you so much!




No comments:

Post a Comment