Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Write Bible Studies And Power Point Presentation For You











About:

Hi, my name is Ronald, I am a Bible student for over forty (40) years.



I am a lecturer at a leading Bible Institute in the Caribbean, with over ten years of experience in dealing with different subjects, from different books of the Bible.



With the aim of helping many others to have a better understanding of God's word.



I will write inspiring Bible Studies that will give you a better knowledge of who God is, and to enhance your relationship with Him.



I will also write powerpoint presentations, for a more effective delivery of the word of God.



So if you need someone to deliver an on-time Bible Study for your next session, you have come to the right place. 



Looking forward to hearing from you, so I can deliver to you an amazing project.



Thank you for viewing my gig.



Kind regards



www.fiverr.com/ronaldfernhill



    

Reviews


Seller's Response:

very good work

Seller's Response:

Another awesome order, I am elated. Thank you; looking forward to completing more orders for you.

Seller's Response:

Fast and Effecient

Seller's Response:

Great buyer; looking forward to working on more of his projects.

Seller's Response:

Excellent




No comments:

Post a Comment