Sunday, September 27, 2020

Design A Premium Business Powerpoint Presentation











About:

*Please contact me before placing an order*



Hi, My name is Qudsia and I'm a professional Powerpoint Presentation Designer and trust me when I say, I'm the designer you're gonna be working with!



I will design a Professional Powerpoint Presentation and custom Presentation that makes an impression. My presentations are modern, sleek, professional and are tailored to your custom needs.



Basic features of my Gig :





  1. I will create a premium PowerPoint/Keynote/Google slides design based on your branding.
  2. I add high quality and stock images free of cost along with decent animations.
  3. I make modern, Minimal and elegant designs and graphics that help you create a first impression. 


My gig is ideal for these presentation decks:



✔️Investor

✔️Training

✔️Marketing

✔️Pitch

✔️Sales

✔️Conference

✔️Business Proposal

✔️Education



I work on the following

✔️Google Slides

✔️Keynote 

✔️Powerpoint



You will get a fully editable PPT file along with PDF.



Contact me for a free consultation regarding your presentations.



Looking forward to making a stunning Powerpoint presentation for you!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment