Friday, September 18, 2020

Create, Redesign A Jaw Dropping Presentation











About:

Hello, Respected Client:)

If you are looking to design a presentation or you want a total redesign of your old presentation, you have found the right GIG. 



❤ My services include:

  • I will design a jaw dropping professional PowerPoint presentation for you.
  • I will take your existing presentation and turn it into fully branded professional one.
  • I will design a blank branded professional template for you which you can use for future presentations.


❤ My
 working process with you:



  • Receiving input information, brand guidelines and initial content from you;
  • I work with content, rewrite texts and make additional research if needed;
  • I agree with you on the stylistic of presentation;
  • I do the design and revisions.

/// EXPRESS service also available///

 Please feel free to contact any time :)

THANKS HAVE A BLESSED DAY

Harmain.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent work!

:

Great experience with him, he was very polite and humble. Thanks

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment