Saturday, September 19, 2020

Make A Sales Presentation











About:

What an effective Presentation requires, we bring it for you

I am Rafi, Rafi Ahmed Shaikh from Pakistan having more than 20 years’ working experience in different industries in Marketing, Sales and Admin Department at different levels brought my experience along with Graphic Skills, for you.

My service includes:

  • Complete the professional design of your ideas.
  • Free animations and transitions to boost your confidence while presenting.
  • Redesign your existing deck to the new standards.
  • You will get a fully editable PPT along with a PDF file.

What's the process?

  • Send all the required details
  • I will send you the initial design for your examination
  • You evaluate the design and decide any changes that you want to make
  • I'll do the necessary revisions
  • Once the design is approved, I'll prepare the final files

Contact me for more samples.



I am keen to discuss your proposal and ideas with you. waiting for your response.

Rafi

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment