Sunday, September 20, 2020

Make Winning Powerpoint Presentations Or Pitch Deck











About:

Do you want to impress your audience?

but don't have the time to create or design a killer PowerPoint presentation/Pitch Deck yourself?

Stop here! and check out what I am offering for $10 only.





What are the Features of my Gig?

  • I create custom Design for every customers based on their Brand Design.
  • I can add Transitions/Animations (wherever required, for too many animations please order gig extra).




You have to provide all the necessary details about it.

Provide me the Actual Slide Content which you want to place in the Presentation.



You can tell me what kind of theme you like or I will create it for you.

 You provide the text and leave the rest to me.

You will be satisfied with my work.



Don't have the idea about pitch-deck contents? 

You don’t need to start your slides from scratch. Learn from the real fundraising decks from real startups. See my another gig that provide redesigned AirBnb Pitch Deck template.

 https://www.fiverr.com/expert_rj/provide-redesigned-airbnb-pitch-deck-template



100% refund if not up to standard.



ORDER NOW! or save as FAVORITE for future reference.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great work

Seller's Response:

Thank you :) Please feel free to contact me for any help in future.

Seller's Response:

Excellent job on my Power Point presentation.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for giving me regular jobs. Excellent experience.

Seller's Response:

Great Job on my Power Point presentation!




No comments:

Post a Comment