Friday, February 28, 2020

Create Professional Pitch Deck Presentations For You











About:

Hi Dear! 

Please message me to discuss the project to avoid any confusion before you order.

I need ready content for each slide, (not the business plan), and I will create a functional and visually appealing deck with stock illustrations customized by me, graphs where needed and animation! 



A pitch deck is an investment in the future of your business. The old saying goes, you don’t get a second chance to make a first impression. Do not use ready templates. Let's make it different! 



I deliver ppt file (+free PDF per request). 

I offer 9 revisions, but they do not apply if you change the content. New content means a new slide, my extra time and efforts - I will charge extra.

Free animation - per request.

If you need source illustrations file - let me know beforehand. 



I believe that you know your business, and what I know is how to make your idea look great, modern, clean and impactful..

Thank you...!!!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment